[code] Scintilla: Block caret appears on selection end instead of after it. (Textadept 9.3)

From: Alberto González Palomo <alberto.att.matracas.org>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 20:29:35 +0200

   Hi, I've hit a problem trying to switch to Textadept as my primary
editor: since 9.3 (01 Mar 2017) text selection works in a quite
non-standard way when using a block cursor.

   Since the killer feature for me is that Textadept works both in GUI
and console, and the console version always uses block cursors, this is
not something I can avoid.

   That change comes from Scintilla, and I've written about the details
in the corresponding Scintilla bug report:

[1] https://sourceforge.net/p/scintilla/bugs/1924/

   I have a working fix detailed there too, and I've also tested it on
the current Textadept hg repo and it works perfectly.

     Alberto González Palomo
     Toledo, España / Saarbrücken, Deutschland
     https://www.matracas.org