[code] ` Follow up

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Oct 2017 12:18:17 +0200

Hi,

it seems this is a problem of some keyboards like the Spanish one. Let me
go into more detail to try to help fix this:

When I hook into the KEYPRESSED event and print key codes, I receive two
keycodes to produce the ` character:

65104
32

and evidently, this has nothing to do with the string.byte('`') So it seems
it is going to be a bit harder to solve :-( Perhaps a hook just before the
actual character (and not the key) is going to be inserted?

Best, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler