[code] ctrl-c frequently doesn't work on Windows.

From: <foicica.att.nekulturny.org>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 14:52:31 -0600

Hello,

I find Textadept appealing because I can use it on Windows, Linux, and
in a terminal, but in the GUI, ctrl-c very frequently does not work. In
fact I'm not sure I can say for sure it ever works. I find myself having
to tab back to the textadept window, right-click on the highlighted text
I just tried and failed to copy with ctrl-c, and choose Copy from the
context menu. Then it's in the Windows clipboard and I can paste it as
needed.

I also have an issue that I am sure must be different in nature, that
ctrl-c doesn't work in textadept-curses inside WSL (Windows Subsystem
for Linux) in Windows 10. I know that it won't integrate with the
Windows clipboard, but it doesn't even allow me to cut or copy text from
one place to another in the same file in the same editing session. I
thought maybe it's not getting the ctrl key but other key bindings such
as ctrl-q to quit textadept work fine.

Hope you can suggest solutions for these issues.

--
Dan