Re: [code] ctrl-c frequently doesn't work on Windows.

From: Alberto González Palomo <alberto.att.matracas.org>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2017 10:08:44 +0200

foicica.att.nekulturny.org wrote on 20/10/17 at 22:52:
> [...]
> I also have an issue that I am sure must be different in nature, that
> ctrl-c doesn't work in textadept-curses inside WSL (Windows Subsystem
> for Linux) in Windows 10. I know that it won't integrate with the
> Windows clipboard, but it doesn't even allow me to cut or copy text from
> one place to another in the same file in the same editing session. I
> thought maybe it's not getting the ctrl key but other key bindings such
> as ctrl-q to quit textadept work fine.

   I can't try on Windows right now, but did you try using Alt-c instead?
   In textadept-curses, the Ctrl key combinations use Alt instead.
   It might still not work in some cases because in Windows, the Alt key
is typically used for menus.

     Alberto González Palomo
     Toledo, España / Saarbrücken, Deutschland
     https://www.matracas.org