Re: [code] ctrl-c frequently doesn't work on Windows.

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 18:31:24 +0200

Am 22/10/17 um 18:15 schrieb Danny MacMillan:
>> Have you tried another ncurses-based text editor? If it's not working
>> there, then it's likely a problem with ncurses and WSL ...
>
> Good thinking. I tried tilde, it doesn't work there either. Thanks.

It seems that there are a number of open issues with regards to Ctrl-V
behaviour:

https://github.com/Microsoft/BashOnWindows/issues/1471

Odd however, that it seems to work for the non curses editor you tried,
though there appear to be other issues:

https://github.com/zyedidia/micro/issues/772

Maybe the easiest option to get Textadept working for you, is to just
use another shortcut ...