Re: [code] ctrl-c frequently doesn't work on Windows.

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2017 23:38:25 +0200

Am 22/10/17 um 23:29 schrieb Danny MacMillan:
>> There is `timeout` in Textadept
> Thanks for letting me know about this. I'm not sure how you're proposing
> I would use that as a delay. It doesn't seem to block at the call site,
> so it won't delay returning from keys.cc which is I think what is making
> this work. I think the delay needs to be after the call to
> buffer.copy(), not before.
>
> But maybe I'm just not seeing what you're getting at. I tried changing
> my sleep function to this, and it definitely isn't working.

You're totally right, sorry! I guess it's time for me to sleep ;-)
But if you're first hack worked already, that's maybe good to test
further if it really fixes it.

Another idea, how about skipping GTK completely and piping the current
selection into `clip.exe`? This might have new issues but maybe it's
worth a try and not even slower than having a short "lock" after each
Ctrl-C ...

Best,