Re: [code] [textadept] How to use Super as a modifier key

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2017 21:59:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

On Thu, 2 Nov 2017, triplejam wrote:

> Ok, what would be the best place to set this in the source code? I've looked through it and I'm not sure.

It's in the `s_keypress` function, near line 1951 in *src/textadept.c*. You'd need to find the GDK_*_MASK associated with the super key and replace `event_mod(META)` with that identifier. Then *core/keys.lua*'s `keypress` function will have the `meta` flag set when Super is held. You should be able to then use the 'm' key modifier in your key bindings.