[code] [scintillua] .jsp lexer

From: Jeff Stone <stone1343.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 15:58:31 -0500

Hi, I guess since I don't really understand LPeg, I'll never be a good
lexer programmer ;-) However, I noticed some things about the .jsp (Java
Server Pages) lexer.

1. Just as with HTML, JavaScript can be embedded in .jsp, with:
<script language="JavaScript">
I tried copying the section from the HTML lexer that deals with embedded
JavaScript but I guess it was crashing because the entire editor disappeared

2. It seems there's a comment format which is not parsed today, starting
with <%-- and ending with --%>. The source code I'm looking at has comments
within those tags which are also delimited by /* */, as if <%-- --%>
comments are maybe not handled 100% like comments.

3. Initially I found that commenting out line 26 of jsp.lua allowed it to
parse embedded Java better but in fact that seems to be working fine as is.
Not sure what I was seeing there.

Anyway, just some observations for anyone who'd consider tackling this. If
there's an update, I'd be happy to be a beta tester

Thanks
Jeff