[code] [textadept] Problem with spawn in macOS

From: Giovanni Salmeri <g.salmeri.att.mondodomani.org>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 15:13:04 +0100

Hello everybody!
I have stumbled upon a problem with spawn in macOS.

print(spawn('ls'):read('a'))

works as expected both in Linux and in macOS.

But something like

print(spawn('pandoc -v'):read('a'))

works well in Linux, while in macOS I have 'nil' as result. The same
not only with pandoc, but also with several other programs. I cannot
imagine no solution and no workaround... Can anybody help me?
Thank you very much!

Giovanni

--
Giovanni Salmeri