Re: [code] More fixes to src/Makefile

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2017 17:31:14 +0100

Hey,
1. Already worked in earlier versions
2. In FreeBSD, they are placed in /usr/local we'll have to look closer at
this
And
4. Well, since I use clang in my BSD, I saw a lot of GCC not found messages
which have disappeared when passing CC=$(CC) to the luajit make job...

Will be reporting back on my slow progress towards textadept-curses on
FreeBSD ;-)

Cheers, PA