[code][textadept] SCN_ZOOM

From: Peter Rolf <indiego.att.gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 13:41:06 +0100

Hi,

is there a way to hook into SCN_ZOOM events? The only things I found
regarding 'zoom' is 'buffer.zoom_in|out' and 'buffer.zoom'.

I need to handle such events for the 'Elastic Tabstops' module[*]. This
is probably not a very often used functionality, but I think it can be
handy in some cases [e.g. in a presentation, just to enhance readability
of some text]. And I would prefer that things are still aligned
correctly, if you zoom in or out.

Peter

[*] https://spideroak.com/browse/share/indiego/public/textadept/