Re: [code][textadept] SCN_ZOOM

From: Peter Rolf <indiego.att.gmx.net>
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 17:57:01 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

OK, then I have to live without it. I saw it in the 'Elastic Tabstops'
module for Notepad++ by Justin Dailey (a C-based *.dll) and thought that
this would be a useful addition. I already added the handling of
'UPDATE_UI' events a few day ago, no flawed indentations ever since.

Anyhow, thanks for the quick reply :D

Peter