[code] [textadept] Celebrating 10 Years of Textadept! Quick Reference on Sale for a Limited Time

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Dec 2017 16:18:06 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

Textadept celebrated its 10 year anniversary on 1 December! While the first commit was in August of 2007, Textadept's first release, version 0.1, was announced[1] on 1 December, 2007.

In celebration of a decade of Textadept, the e-book version of "Textadept Quick Reference" is on sale[2] for a limited time (33% off). I'll also take this opportunity to mention that anyone who purchases or has purchased the Third Edition of the e-book will receive a free update to a future Fourth Edition (whenever it may be published). By purchasing the book or making a donation[3], you are contributing to Textadept's continuous development.

Finally, I'd like to personally thank each and every one of you for all of your support, contributions, suggestions, translations, and participation. Without you, Textadept would not be as successful as it is today. Thank you all so very much.

Cheers!
Mitchell

[1]: https://foicica.com/textadept/CHANGELOG.html#L0.1..01.Dec.2007.
[2]: https://foicica.com/textadept/MEDIA.html#Book