[code] [textadept] vertical scrollbar tip

From: Gabriel Dubatti <gdubatti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 11:01:27 -0300

Hi,

     I came across this by accident and since I don't know if this is
well known, here is my little tip:

     The vertical scrollbar in each buffer has a couple o hidden tricks :)

     * right clicking in the up arrow, goes to the top of the file.

     * right clicking in the down arrow, goes to the bottom of the file.

     * middle clicking in the bar, goes to that position.

Mitchell:

     I also want to congrat and thank you for all your hard work!

     Happy 10 anniversary!!

     Textadept X? (just kidding)

Best wishes,

Gabriel