Re: [code] [textadept]

From: Colin Holzman <colin.holzman.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 14:54:56 +0000

The double-clicking may happen one directly after another or following a
delay and the behavior is consistent. I feel like it might have something
to do with the file types, but I'm not sure. Some types (e.g. txt) will
open in the same instance while others (e.g. html) will always start a new
instance. I will try to get more details in a few hours when I have access
to my mac.