Re: [code] [textadept]

From: Colin Holzman <colin.holzman.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017 23:49:31 +0000

I just noticed another weird thing. If I have a finder window open to, say,
Documents it seems like all files (txt, html) open in the same instance. If
I navigate to, say, Downloads and try to open an html file it opens in a
new instance. It looks like all my files associated with Textadept in my
Downloads directory open in a new instance, while files in Documents open
in the original instance. I am not sure if there are other directories that
have this behavior.