Re: [code] [textadept]

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 08:24:07 +0100

Hi Colin,

on OS X I occasionally have problems with multiple instances when there
are more than one version of Textadept around, for example one in
~/Applications and another I just started from ~/Downloads.
Have you checked you have only one? You can right-click on a file /
"Open With" and check if there is only one Textadept version listed. (I
have a beta version floating around in this list ...)