Re: [code] [textadept]

From: Colin Holzman <colin.holzman.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 23:02:42 +0000

Thanks for the tip Robert. I did have one version in my Applications
directory, and one in my Downloads. I removed the one in Downloads and the
problem persists. There is only one version listed when I right click and
select "Open With". I seem to recall there being more than one version
there in the past though.