Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 10.0 alpha

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 09:32:58 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

Am 04/01/18 um 15:01 schrieb Mitchell:

>> Scintilla's API can be picky. If you try to pass parameters of any type other
>> than the expected one, unexpected things may happen. I will take a look into
>> this and consider any necessary adjustments though.
>
> Strange, I am not able to reproduce this. Do you have a sample call that triggers the crash when you close the message buffer?

I had tried to get a reproducible example but failed. It was not only
the code I had in my `common` module
https://github.com/rgieseke/ta-common/commit/beab4fbbc7262205cdd9f4c9b37c940f5be29ec7

It must have been some interaction with something else in my `init.lua`
- if I figure it out, I'll let you know!

With only the common module with my brace matching code in an otherwise
clean `init.lua` there is an error message displayed with wrong
parameter number, so working as expected.