Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 10.0 alpha issue

From: Gabriel Dubatti <gdubatti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2018 10:15:45 -0300

Hi Mitchell,

I have been testing this version and have found that it breaks some of
my project management code.

I think I discovered that the issue originates in the new set_theme()
behaviour (save all buffer settings to load them later in each new buffer).

The problem with that is that "all" the buffer settings are saved, not
only the theming related.

If I'm not getting all this wrong, I think a "buffer.user" object could
be added to put in it all the thing you don't want to be duplicated in
all buffers (buffer.user could be ignored or deleted when the setting
are collected).

Cheers,

Gabriel