Re: [code] Minor additions to the yaml module Makefile

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2018 08:41:04 -0500 (EST)

Hi Pedro,

On Mon, 8 Jan 2018, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have made a couple of modifications in the yaml module Makefile to make
> it more package friendly. Currently, it makes my debian/rules quite clean.
>
> The main points are:
> - build the shared library with the architecture suffix automatically
> - when cleaning, remove all .so and .dll
> - create a new install target

Thanks for the suggestions, but I don't see a need to merge your changes into Textadept's module repository. LIBYAML depends on "dpkg-architecture", which is not on non-Debian systems, I don't know what the "yang" module is, but it's certainly not in the existing "yaml" module, and I prefer to keep the "clean" rule as-is because I compile for multiple architectures from the same machine and wouldn't want to accidentally delete the .dll or .so I just built for a previous arch by running 'make clean' before making for a new arch.