[code] Feature request

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2018 12:02:13 +0100

Hi folks,

I think I have a feature request.

Currently, the lexer is selected based on shebang or file extension. What
about including the possibility to select the lexer basedon the full file
name? Example:
the special format of the debian/changelog files (I have created a mini
lexer that checks that everything is in place..

But I'm sure there will be other examples around

/PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler