[code] Makefile cleanup... suggestions

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2018 07:18:51 +0100

Hi folks,

now that the LuaJIT compilation is done a bit more smoothly, why not
continuing with a more thorough clean-up operation. I've been trying to
compile Textadept on several *IX platforms and have found out the hard way
that there is a need for it.

A first step would be to compile luajit if and only a JIT target is being
compiled.
Then, I'd go through the CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS and sort out which are
Textadept specific and which are needed by other things like curses.

In nearly all *IX, package specific flags can be obtained with pkgconfig

Best, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler