[code][textadept]Ctrl-Z in curses mode

From: Keresztes Barna <kbarna.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 21:05:00 +0100

Hi,
I'm using Textadept 9.6 (Linux 64 bit) and I bumped in the following
strange behavior: In ncurses mode, the undo/redo are mapped to cz and cy
according to the run command window (as in GTK mode). However the undo
is actually mz (Alt-Z), and cz is mapped to an undocumented exit to
shell feature (like in Nano).
I actually like this feature, and it's good to have the same shortcut as
for Nano, but I would prefer to keep cz and cy for undo/redo (for
consistency); maybe assign mz to this exit to shell function.
Textadept dissapearing when trying to undo is very strange...