Re: [code][textadept]Ctrl-Z in curses mode

From: Robert Gieseke <rob.g.att.web.de>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2018 21:40:23 +0100

Accidentally sent off-list ...

Hi,

you're right the documentation is a bit unclear for this, in
textadept/keys.lua it's set to M-Z additionally:

keys[not OSX and 'cz' or 'mz'] = buffer.undo
if CURSES then keys.mz = keys.cz end -- ^Z suspends in some terminals

If your terminal lets you disable this behaviour you could get your
desired behaviour, otherwise I guess nothing can be done, because
Textadept doesn't get to see the Ctrl-Z.