Re: [code][textadept]Ctrl-Z in curses mode

From: Keresztes Barna <kbarna.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2018 11:52:39 +0100

(originally replied only to Robert Gieseke...I'll post it also to the
mailing list)

> If your terminal lets you disable this behaviour you could get your
> desired behaviour, otherwise I guess nothing can be done, because
> Textadept doesn't get to see the Ctrl-Z.

Thanks, this explains a lot. It depends indeed of the terminal, not
Textadept.

> You can ignore suspend events and make Ctrl+Z undo by putting the
following on your *~/.textadept/init.lua*:

>  events.connect(events.SUSPEND, function()
>    buffer:undo()
>    return true -- prevent suspend
>  end)

Unfortunately it isn't working as expected. It still stops Textadept,
but the ncurses interface isn't correctly closed. So all the screen is
messed up (Ubuntu 17.10).