[code] [textadept] JavaScript language module

From: dimaseriy <dimaseriy1996.att.yandex.ru>
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 02:03:27 +0700

Hello,
I want to use Textadept for web development. I've installed language modules from https://foicica.com/textadept/download/textadept_LATEST.modules.zip archive by placing them into ~/.textadept/modules/ directory, but I didn't find JavaScript module among them.
Does Textadept have this module and how to install it? I need autocompletion and documentation in JS files.

Thanks