Re: [code] Makefile cleanup... suggestions

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2018 07:36:58 +0100

Hi Mitchell

I gave my Linux textadept a fresh start cloning again and moved all my
Makefile tweaks related to installation to a separate Makefile. So
currently I use the original Makefile to compile and my Makefile (derived
from the last Textadept Makefile) to install and generate the .deb packages.

Everything is going fine for GTK and curses on Ubuntu 16.04. The warnings I
reported earlier persist for Ubuntu 17.10 (which I'm testing on a VM to
prepare for Ubuntu18.04). I'm using GTK3. Let's see if I can find out
what's wrong.

Best, /PA