[code] Question to the list

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 07:51:12 +0100

Hi folks,

just curious and maybe something with higher wisdom can give me pointers ;-)

When I run textadept-curses in a locale free environment:

LANG=
LC_ALL=
LC_CTYPE="C"
LC_COLLATE="C"
LC_TIME="C"
LC_NUMERIC="C"
LC_MONETARY="C"
LC_MESSAGES="C"

It refuses to work ad my only way out is to ^Z and kill the process.

What is the reason for this...

Best, /PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler