[code] Weird discrepancy between Linux and OSX Textadept 10.0 alpha 2

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2018 07:13:44 +0100

Hi,

I'm somewhat puzzled... I compile TextAdept on my Linux boxes and use the
precompiled version in my OSX boxes and I share my .textadept config (i.e.
I try enhancements on my Linux boxes and when ready, I create a ZIP archive
to transfer 1 to 1 on my OSX boxes.

Both work correctly, do syntax highlighting etc. in programming languages
(mainly Python and bash) and do so consistently (no differences except the
font) but when it gets to LaTEX, I get full syntax highlighting in Linux
while the only thing highlighted in OSX is the brackets, square brackets,
etc.

Continue investigating...

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler