Re: [code][textadept] Textadept 10.0 alpha 2 (WIN32)

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2018 07:13:23 +0100

For what it may help. I'm creating my own .deb packages from the source
code and I also had the problem of a black textadept-curses until I fixed
the locale on my system. It was anyhow annoying me a lot with other
packages, but once I put a 'decent' locale (not C) everything went smooth
with textadept-curses.

My .0002 cents,
/PA

On 9 March 2018 at 14:41, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi Peter,
>
> On Fri, 9 Mar 2018, Peter Rolf wrote:
>
> Hi Mitchell,
>>
>> just copied the nightly build (2018-03-08/ Win32) and tested all binaries.
>>
>> The curses version starts with a pure black window, no interface is
>> shown. I have to type something into the window to 'bring it to life'.
>>
>> Both jit versions doesn't start (0xc000007b). Looks like a lib
>> (libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll) is missing here.
>>
>> No problems with the 'normal' version (the only one I use).
>>

> Thanks very much for the reports. I will look into this. I recently
> switched compilers, so that's probably the culprit.

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler