Re: [code] [textadept] Upcoming Changes in 10.0 and hg

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2018 19:01:56 +0100

Hi Mitchell,

Yet another small quirk... I seems that since lexers directory is a
simlink, the files are installed in a directory with the name of the link
(lexlua) instead of lexers.
To create my debian packages, I have isolated the install steps in a second
Makefile. To overcome this issue, I use this quickfix to install the lexer
files:

        cp -r $(shell readlink -m lexers) $(DESTDIR)$(data_dir)
        cd $(DESTDIR)$(data_dir); mv $(shell basename `readlink -m lexers`)
lexers

I'm sure it can be made a bit cleaner, but this works,

Best, /PA

On 13 March 2018 at 15:11, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:

> Hi Pedro,
>
> On Tue, 13 Mar 2018, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez wrote:
>
> Hi Mitchell
>>
>> trying to test the latest and best on Linux ;-) So I
>>
>> make -C src clean-deps
>> git pull -u
>> make -C src deps
>>
>> and the lexers directory has disappeared...
>>

> Fixed in hg[1]. Thanks for the quick report.

> [1]: https://foicica.com/hg/textadept/rev/990141c36947

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler