Re: [code][textadept] Textadept 10.0 alpha 2 (WIN32)

From: Danny MacMillan <foicica.att.nekulturny.org>
Date: Fri, 16 Mar 2018 16:56:46 -0600

I'm also experiencing this issue, but my Locale is defined correctly as
far as I can tell.

$ locale
LANG=en_US.UTF-8
LANGUAGE=
LC_CTYPE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NUMERIC="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TIME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_COLLATE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MONETARY="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MESSAGES="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_PAPER="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_NAME="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ADDRESS="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_TELEPHONE="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_MEASUREMENT="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_IDENTIFICATION="en_US.UTF-8"
LC_ALL=

On 2018-03-09 23:13, Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez wrote:
> For what it may help. I'm creating my own .deb packages from the
> source code and I also had the problem of a black textadept-curses
> until I fixed the locale on my system. It was anyhow annoying me a lot
> with other packages, but once I put a 'decent' locale (not C)
> everything went smooth with textadept-curses.
>
> My .0002 cents,
> /PA
>
> On 9 March 2018 at 14:41, Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Peter,
>>
>> On Fri, 9 Mar 2018, Peter Rolf wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Mitchell,
>>>
>>> just copied the nightly build (2018-03-08/ Win32) and tested all
>>> binaries.
>>>
>>> The curses version starts with a pure black window, no interface
>>> is
>>> shown. I have to type something into the window to 'bring it to