[code] [scintillua] Deprecation Notice

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 23:23:18 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

With the release of Scintilla 3.8.0[1], Scintillua is now built into the 3.x series Scintilla. As a result, Scintillua as a separate project hosted at foicica.com is now deprecated and will no longer be updated. I would encourage any technical discussions related to Scintillua to happen on the scintilla-interest mailing list[2], but I will not require it.

For anyone who uses Scintillua as a stand-alone Lua library, you may still do so, but you'll just have to get the source code either from Scintilla 3.x release archives or from an hg mirror[3] I'm keeping. Lua lexers and the lexer module are in the *lexlua/* folder.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

[1]: https://sourceforge.net/projects/scintilla/files/scintilla/3.8.0/
[2]: http://groups.google.com/group/scintilla-interest
[3]: http://foicica.com/hg/scintilla