[code] [scinterm] Deprecation Notice

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018 23:25:38 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

With the release of Scintilla 3.8.0[1], Scinterm is now built into the 3.x series Scintilla. As a result, Scinterm as a separate project hosted at foicica.com is now deprecated and will no longer be updated. I would encourage any technical discussions related to Scinterm to happen on the scintilla-interest mailing list[2].

Let me know if you have any further questions.

[1]: https://sourceforge.net/projects/scintilla/files/scintilla/3.8.0/
[2]: http://groups.google.com/group/scintilla-interest