[code] buffer:set_theme does not work

From: Milind Gupta <milind.gupta.att.gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 00:17:27 -0700

Hi,
       If I give the path to the theme file like dark.lua like:

buffer:set_theme("Path/To/dark.lua")

it does not get loaded automatically. But after opening a file if I do
reset in the command entry then I see it applied. Is there something I am
missing here? On opening another file in another tab its the same thing.
For the theme to be applied I need to do reset after opening the file.

Thanks,
Milind