[code] [textadept] Poll: Icon Tweak

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 11:50:59 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm considering tweaking Textadept's icon to a simpler, 3-color one. I had some Textadept swag created with the simpler icon and it looks quite nice. If I want to market such swag in the future, having two different icons is not ideal.

Poll: what do you think of the old icon vs. the new icon? See attached image with the old icon on top and the new icon on the bottom.