Re: [code] buffer:set_theme does not work

From: Milind Gupta <milind.gupta.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 15:16:08 -0700

Hi Mitchell,
       I have that dofile since I wanted to control my init.lua code and
development in a separate folder from textadept. So textadept just
references to my init.lua. I pasted the code to the init.lua that I use and
how I use buffer:set_theme. I did not understand what you meant by logging
the buffer:set_theme call correctly.

         One additional piece of information - this was working fine until
I updated textadept to version 10 alpha 3 and changed the theme setting
function to buffer:set_theme.

Thanks,
Milind