Re: [code] [textadept] Possible bug?

From: triplejam <triplejam.att.protonmail.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 21:00:16 -0400

Okay, I tried going through the modules and I think it's caused by the spell checker.

I was able to reproduce by making a new folder and using -u with it, having just the spell checker module and loading it in the init file

1. Open a text file
2. Type some stuff in it
3. Save
4. use reset()
5. Repeat from step 2 until it crashes on save

​Cordially,

James