[code] Strange behaviour on macOS

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2018 11:00:30 +0200

Hi,

Environment:
macOS High Sierra,
yesterday's nightly for macOS,
PC keyboard attached to it

when I have multiple sections and I press the Windows menu key on the
keyboard, I get a strange character inserted. This doesn't happen when I
have a single cursor.

Attached is a screen capture:

The "DLE" stuff is not inserted in single-cursor (normal) mode.

BR,/PA

Fragen sind da um gestellet zu werden
Georg Kreisler