[code] [textadept] Request for a Mac Tester

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Apr 2018 00:26:34 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

Would somebody who is on Mac please download and run the latest nightly build, which is based on 10.0 alpha 3? I need to know if it starts and runs correctly. If it does not, please open Terminal.app, cd to *Textadept.app/Contents/MacOS*, run `./textadept`, and send me the error output.

It appears Apple will drop support for 32-bit applications in the future, so I tried building for 64-bits, however I do not have a 64-bit Mac to test on.

Thanks in advance.