Re: [code] [textadept] Possible bug?

From: triplejam <triplejam.att.protonmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 May 2018 03:52:00 -0400

I tried going through the init file and the command in the line "if not M.spellchecker:spell(word) then" is what triggers it. I don't really know if enough about how lua works to look further. But thanks for trying to help. Maybe someone else can give better info if it occurs for them.

​Cordially,

James