Re: [code] [textadept] Possible bug?

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2018 11:27:29 -0400 (EDT)

Hi James,

On Mon, 7 May 2018, triplejam wrote:

> I tried going through the init file and the command in the line "if not M.spellchecker:spell(word) then" is what triggers it. I don't really know if enough about how lua works to look further. But thanks for trying to help. Maybe someone else can give better info if it occurs for them.

I appreciate your taking the time to debug this yourself. That function call indeed calls into hunspell (C++). Will you please download and use:

   https://foicica.com/wiki/spellcheck/file/spellcheck-0-2-dbg.zip

That is a spellcheck module for 10.0 beta that has debug symbols built-in. Please provide a gdb backtrace when you get a crash.

Thanks for all of your efforts and patience.