Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 10.0 beta

From: Pedro Andres Aranda Gutierrez <paaguti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2018 09:49:07 +0200

More experiments:

cloning the Textadept mercurial and using the lua code from there after a

make clean-deps

also produces a viable diffuse.so with:

make diff_match_patch.h
make CROSS_OSX= ta_src=<clone of ta source>/src diffosx.so

Just a request... Can you create make deps as a clone to make
diff_match_patch.h

Thx, /PA