[code] [linux] [10.0 beta 2] textadept.run.buid/compile executing by default on file save.

From: Nicholas Ochiel <nochiel.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2018 14:34:35 +0300

textadept.run.buid/compile is executing by default on file save with
an empty ~/.textadept/init.lua. I don't recall this being the default
in TA9. This is a very alarming default! I was editing an incomplete
production deployment script for a project, saved the file and
inadvertently launched missiles!

Please let this not be a default. (unless I somehow wrongly compiled
ta, in which case the fault is my own.)

--
Sincerely,
Nicholas Ochiel