Re: [code] Enabling ta to edit large files

From: Mitchell <m.att.foicica.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2018 09:52:39 -0400 (EDT)

Hi Peter,

On Mon, 25 Jun 2018, Peter Rolf wrote:

> [snip]
>
> @Mitchell: some outdated default values in the documentation
>
> buffer.idle_styling: default is IDLESTYLING_ALL (IDLESTYLING_NONE for
> CURSES)
> buffer.indentation_guides: default is IV_LOOKBOTH (IV_NONE for CURSES)

Technically, defaults in the documentation are the Scintilla defaults. Textadept's own *init.lua* sets the values you list. The quick reference book specifies Textadept's actual defaults, but the documentation specifies the Scintilla defaults. I may consider changing this in the future, but that's more bookkeeping for me. We'll see.