Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 10.0

From: Keresztes Barna <kbarna.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 15:50:54 +0200

Great! Congrats Mitchell!

I'm on the Textadept nightlies since the 10.0 alpha2 and I enjoy it a
lot! It's a great editor, stable, lightweight mature - and hackable.

For me its killer feature is that I can use the same editor in CLI
(curses) or GUI mode. I think this is the best (if not the only) modern
CLI text editor (in contrast to the legacy editors like vim/emacs)

BTW, are there any updates to the source code? The mercurial repo should
be updated for the 10.0 release.