Re: [code] [textadept] Textadept 10.0

From: <rhkramer.att.gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 12:35:44 -0400

On Thursday, August 02, 2018 10:54:54 AM Mitchell wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Aug 2018, Keresztes Barna wrote:
> > For me its killer feature is that I can use the same editor in CLI
> > (curses) or GUI mode. I think this is the best (if not the only) modern
> > CLI text editor (in contrast to the legacy editors like vim/emacs)
>
> I agree that being able to easily switch between the terminal and GUI
> versions is extremely useful. I do it all the time.

Hmm, I've been considering starting to use Textadept, and, today, I actually
went looking for a Debian package or a binary to install, but reading some of
documentation (which may be out-of-date stuff) I got the idea that it couldn't
be used in GUI mode (or, more specifically, with a mouse).

In GUI mode, can I use a mouse?

Aside: I understand (or think I understand) that all (or at least most)
actions can be invoked with keyboard shortcuts, which is a nice feature, but I
also like to "mouse around".