[code][textadept] drop file issue

From: Gabriel Dubatti <gdubatti.att.gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 16:57:27 -0300

Hi Mitchell,

     I noticed that if you have the screen divided into two views and
drop a file in the view that is not the current one, after opening that
file the cursor remains in the other view and if you type something,
that text enters where the cursor is but you can't move around using the
cursor keys (the arrows seem to affect the view where you dropped the
file).

     See the attached picture (the file was dropped in the left panel).

     Can you reproduce this?

     Tested on TA10.0 + windows 7 with an empty init.lua file.

     I think I saw the same behavior on TA9 too, but I though it was my
code.

     Cheers,

     Gabriel