[code] [textadept]

From: Colin <colin.holzman.att.protonmail.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Aug 2018 12:04:24 +0000

Hi all,

I'm wondering if it is possible to have textadept show all characters in a file. Notepad++ has an option to "show all symbols" (or something similar) which shows all characters in a way similar to how textadept handles EOL characters. The specific issue that I had was a BOM had slipped into the middle of my file and was causing problems with another application. There are other ways to fix the problem, but I would love to be able to view all characters, including those that are not printable, within textadept.

I was unable to find a built in setting or module that does this. I would be happy to develop a module but I don't know where to start.

Any help is appreciated.

-Colin